You are ready to make some waves.
You look at the world and refuse to accept things as they are. You’re full of hope and excitement because you know the work you do is important. So important. But, at the same time, you know you could be doing more in your business- you could be helping more people.
So you get to it! You jump into some Facebook groups and immediately you’re dizzied. Paralyzed. The endless list of jargon is a bigger pill to swallow than your daily multivitamin.
“What are funnels and conversions? And why do I need a tracking pixel?”
Do you reeeally need all this stuff?
Soon, you’ll start seeing all these other people doing what you want to do. Naturally, you stalk their page and wind up on their website. And what do you see there?
- Evidence of those damned funnels.
- Almost irresistible downloadable freebies.
- Online courses that cost a cool $1K and beyond.
This leads to some BIG emotions.
- Overwhelm (This is too much. I can’t even wrap my mind around all of it.)
- Envy (How is she getting all this done when I’m struggling with understanding the basics? Am I really that far behind?)
- Fear (Do I really need to master all this to make the money I know I’m meant to make? Is it even possible?)
Let me talk you off this ledge, all right?
First, those feelings are totally reasonable. It’s important to note that we are going to acknowledge those feelings but we are going to keep moving because we’ve got shit to do.
Secondly, that boss lady you’re stalking probably had a bit of help. Like a large bit of help.
Listen, if you truly want to be a funnel guru or be the queen of Facebook Ads, you can absolutely do that. But my guess is that if you’ve read this far, that’s not really where you’re at.
My guess is that you’re a woman (or man) with a mission and you’re ready to fast track. You’re not wanting to fumble around- while wasting tons of money on monthly email autoresponders that you literally never use- and figure things out slowly.
My guess is that you know you are meant to do BIG things and in order to do that, you need to spend as much time in your zone of genius, your divine groove, as possible.
Your work is much too valuable to have you running at the full speed of your dazzle- only to decelerate when it comes to bring your business online.
This is where I come in.
I know this stuff. I live and breathe analytics, social media and marketing.
It. Is. My. Jam.
So, who am I?
I’m Nannette. I geek out on marketing and business growth. I’ve been marketing online for almost 10 years.
You know, the parts of your business that you dread? The strategy, the marketing, the tracking and measuring, the visibility?
Yeah, that’s the stuff I love.
And I believe you can love it too.
What if I could work with you to overcome the confusion induced by moving your business online?
This isn’t a rhetorical question, by the way. I’m about to answer it.
- You could have a profitable, online-based business even if you’re completely averse to the internet.
- You could have passive income streams that allow you to build true, long-lasting wealth doing what you love.
- You could have money coming into your business in the next few weeks that you would have missed if you didn’t get online the right way.
- You could be sitting here, in the same spot but 6 months later, living a radically different life because you’d be leveraging a 24/7 piece of real estate that can generate the best leads and attract clients that light you up.